The HypnoBirthing Specialists
Copyright HypnoClinic 2002 - 2013
Hypnobirthing for shorter labour and less pain
This easy to follow course teaches you how to have an easier and more comfortable birth with shorter labour, less
pain and quicker recovery.
The HypnoBirthing Course...
This enjoyable and informative hypnobirthing course will thoroughly prepare you psychologically and physically for
having the best possible experience of childbirth.
Classes are a good mix of practical and theory and you will learn many effective techniques that are useful for your
birth and elsewhere in life.
Groups are kept small enough to ensure that individual needs are fully satisfied and that techniques are mastered.
You will leave feeling confident in your ability to have a positive birth experience.
Husbands and birthing partners can really play an important role at the birth and will learn how to help you effectively
in having a better birth. See how positive the birth of your baby can be and read some of our hypnobirthing stories.
What will you learn?
• Special hypnobirthing breathing techniques for relaxation and childbirth.
• A range of relaxation techniques for a more comfortable birth
• How it is possible for you to have a quick and easy birth with less pain
• Different ways of bonding with your unborn baby
• Many visualisations to enable you to work confidently with your body
• Massage techniques to release endorphins
• Fear release methods to overcome concerns about giving birth and parenting
• Skills to build your confidence and sense of calm, so that you can look forward to the birth
• Birthing affirmations and much more…….
What are the Key Benefits of Hypnobirthing?
• A special, integral role for the Birthing Partner
• Shortens the first stage of labour by several hours
• A calm and secure birth experience rather than a tense, stressful ordeal
• Eliminates or greatly reduces the need for chemical painkillers
• Fewer breech positions and other complications
• Easier resolution in the event of a complication
• Good-natured babies who are better sleepers and eaters
• A more relaxed and enjoyable pregnancy
• Alleviate fatigue during labour, leaving you with energy for the actual birth
• Reduces risk of hyperventilation from 'shallow' breathing methods
• Promotes bonding of mother, baby and birthing partner
• More rapid postnatal recovery
• Returns childbirth to the beautiful, peaceful experience that nature intended
......by UKs most experienced Practitioners
Receive an instant free
hypnobirthing pregnancy MP3
Tel: 0207 267 9519
Locations of our Hypnobirthing London Classes
SW19 - Wimbledon, London at a lovely location at the Broadway, Wimbledon
NW3 - Hampstead, London at the lovely Philadelphia Association
EC1V - Clerkenwellbeing in Clerkenwell, London
WC1 - at our private clinic at Harley Street, London
SE24 - Herne Hill, London at the beautiful home of Kristin
Feel in control
next few LONDON course dates:
Hypnobirthing - EC1V - Central London
EC1V 1-day Course November 2014:
Sunday 16 November 2014 (£169 per couple)
Hypnobirthing - North West London
NW3 1-day Course November 2014:
Saturday 29 November 2014 (£169 per couple)
NW3 1-day Course December 2014:
Sunday 14 December 2014 (£169 per couple)
NW3 1-day Course January 2015:
Saturday 17 January 2015 (£169 per couple)
NW3 2-day Course January 2015 :
Saturday 17 + 24 January 2015 (£279 per couple)
NW3 1-day Course February 2015:
Saturday 14 February 2015 (£169 per couple)
NW3 2-day Course February 2015:
Saturday 14 + 21 February 2015 (£279 per couple)
NW3 1-day Course March 2015:
Saturday 14 March 2015 (£169 per couple)
NW3 2-day Course March 2015:
Saturday 14 + 21 March 2015 (£279 per couple)
NW3 1-day Course April 2015:
Saturday 11 April 2015 (£169 per couple)
NW3 Weekend Course April 2015:
Sunday 11 + 12 April 2015 (£279 per couple)
Hypnobirthing - South West London
SW19 1-day Course December 2014: Sunday 7 December 2014 (£169 per couple)
SW19 1-day Course January 2015: Sunday 4 January 2015 (£169 per couple)
SW19 2-day Course January 2015: Sunday 4 + 18 January 2015 (£279 per couple)
SW19 1-day Course February 2015: Sunday 1 February 2015 (£169 per couple)
SW19 2-day Course February 2015: Sunday 1 + 8 February 2015 (£279 per couple)
SW19 1-day Course March 2015: Sunday 1 March 2015 (£169 per couple)
SW19 2-day Course March 2015: Sunday 1 + 8 March 2015 (£279 per couple)
SW19 1-day Course March 2015: Sunday 29 March 2015 (£169 per couple)
Hypnobirthing - SE24 en W1 London
W1 and SE24 Courses:
Please contact Kristin directly for course dates here (from £89)
We offer our enjoyable and informative HypnoBirthing London courses in various structures all setup to enable you to have the best hypnobirth
possible. We have Courses running over 2 days, 3 evenings, 2 evenings, 1 weekend or try our latest 1-day condensed courses.
The courses are available at various locations in London: NW London (hampstead, primrose hill) SW London (wimbledon, clapham, southfields),
City of London (EC1V, clerkenwell), SE (herne hill) London Harley Street or privately in the comfort of your home within the M25 area of
“The birth of our son Felipe was a wonderful experience
and I am so pleased I attended your course!”
Kirsty & Luis Gonzalex, Leatherhead, Surrey
Tel: 0207 267 9519
Hypnobirthing - as featured on Channel 4
Hypnobirthing gave me a birth
experience I only could have dreamt
about. Like all women I was anxious
and uncertain about what to expect. We
were aiming for a natural birth but
everyone kept telling me it was a
ridiculous idea and I should go for the
I was determined to prove them wrong
and I did!
Thank you so much for providing such a positive experience at your workshop!
I really feel so empowered and the connection with my husband has just been amazing. I can't tell you how much the book and your session has changed my life
I'm feeling really good and we've been practising the techniques over the weekend, plus I listen to the tracks very night and morning as I find they give me real
peace and relaxation.
I am really looking forward to sharing my birth story and I can't thank you enough for the amazing gift of giving my partner a role and connection in this experience -
I think that is so important and is so often overlooked. I feel now that together we'll share this special experience as a family. I am already reaping the rewards of
our close and connected relationship leading up to the birth - such a special time.
All the best and we look forward to sharing our special birth story with you